If you would like to contact me, please use the form below. If you would like to get your product reviewed, please read the guidelines and terms on this page. If you would like to advertise on this website, read about that here. I have a small FAQ below.
Please don’t attempt to sell me any service, I delete all sales pitches without reading them.
Who runs Obsession Rouge?
Me, Adam Rouge. You can find out more about me here.
My girlfriend Eve sometimes writes here too. She also translates parts of the website into french.
Where is Obsession Rouge based?
France. Our website is primarily English because I am from the UK.
Will you review my sex toy?
I love reviewing sex toys and so does my girlfriend. Send me a message and I will consider it. A few things to note though:
- Getting reviewed is a paid service. You need to either pay or have a very good affiliate program (read more here). Not all affiliate programs are accepted.
- You need to send me your product at your own cost. I won’t review your product without using it.
- All reviews contain nofollow links.
- Your sex toy must be made of body-safe materials.
- My reviews are honest and there is no negotiating the score I give. That said, I’m very fair and constructive in my criticism. If I already know I won’t like your toy when you tell me about it, I won’t review it. Bad scores are the result of me expecting to enjoy a product and afterward discovering faults.
- You must read and agree to all the other terms on this page.
Can I use your content, photos or videos?
No. If you want to refer to something on my website then you can quote me and link to the appropriate page. If I catch you stealing my content, I will shut you down.
Can I sell you a service?
Absolutely not. I will delete your email without reading it and do a big evil laugh as I send your mail into oblivion.
Can I have a backlink or do a link exchange with you?
No. I only link to other websites from Obsession Rouge when it is relevant to the article I’m writing.
Can I write a guest post on Obsession Rouge?
If you’re another blogger and have a good idea, let me know and I’ll consider it. You can read more about guest posting here.
For companies and anybody promoting shops / products, the answer is no. You can still contact me about press releases, however all links from promotional posts will be nofollow.
You believe I got something wrong?
I am usually thorough in my research and try to write as clearly as possible. If for some reason you believe I made a mistake, please contact me privately and I’ll take a look into it.
If you believe I received a broken product then you are welcome to send me another to reconsider. I’m not going to change a score simply because you don’t like it though.
Will you write for my website?
As a one off, maybe! Depends on what you have in mind. Contact me and I’ll consider it.