If you would like to contact me, please use the form below. If you would like to get your product reviewed, please read the guidelines and terms on this page. If you would like to advertise on this website, read about that here. I have a small FAQ below.
READERS – I love you guys, so if you’re sending me a message about something I’ve written about, that’s cool. Keep in mind that I’m just a normal person who keeps a blog in their spare time, so I might take a little while to get back to you. If the thing you’re asking about relates to one of my articles, I appreciate it if you ask in the comments of the article rather than emailing me. It’s just so that other readers can benefit from the same information I’m giving you and also, my comments inbox is way less chaotic than my email inbox!
COMPANIES – I get a lot of emails from companies and am often short on time, so before sending me a message read these pointers to predict the likelihood of me replying. If I don’t reply, it isn’t to be a dick, I just don’t have a lot of time:
- Don’t attempt to sell me any service, I delete all sales pitches without reading them.
- I am not interested in guest posts and will delete those emails without reading them.
- I am not interested in joining new general sex-toy store affiliate programs and probably won’t reply to you.
- If you’re an Amazon toy seller or a company that sells mainly white-label toys, I won’t reply.
- If you send me a vague request without providing enough details, I probably won’t reply. So if you’re asking me about advertisements or reviews, give me your budget, timeframe, the name of your company, urls and details on what you want promoted. If you didn’t give me enough information, I don’t have time to go searching for it and therefore probably won’t respond.
Understand: If I don’t respond to your business request, I’m either not interested or you didn’t send me enough information. I’m sorry to have to do things that way but unfortunately there are too many companies and representatives who despite me saying no the first time, continue to ask me the same thing.
Note on bargaining: My rates are fair. If you’ve asked for my rates and then after me giving them you try to bargain with me, I’ll stop replying to you. Again, this isn’t to be a dick… I just don’t have time to deal with that. If you don’t like my rates, we can’t work together.
Who runs Obsession Rouge?
Me, Adam Rouge. You can find out more about me here.
My girlfriend Eve sometimes writes here too. She also translates parts of the website into french.
Where is Obsession Rouge based?
France. Our website is primarily English because I am from the UK.
Will you review my sex toy?
I love reviewing sex toys and so does my girlfriend. Send me a message and I will consider it. A few things to note though:
- Getting reviewed is a paid service. You need to either pay or have a very good affiliate program (read more here). Not all affiliate programs are accepted.
- You need to send me your product at your own cost. I won’t review your product without using it.
- All reviews contain nofollow links.
- Your sex toy must be made of body-safe materials.
- My reviews are honest and there is no negotiating the score I give. That said, I’m very fair and constructive in my criticism. If I already know I won’t like your toy when you tell me about it, I won’t review it. Bad scores are the result of me expecting to enjoy a product and afterward discovering faults.
- You must read and agree to all the other terms on this page.
Can I use your content, photos or videos?
No. If you want to refer to something on my website then you can quote me and link to the appropriate page. If I catch you stealing my content, I will shut you down.
Can I sell you a service?
Absolutely not. I will delete your email without reading it and do a big evil laugh as I send your mail into oblivion.
Can I have a backlink or do a link exchange with you?
No. I only link to other websites from Obsession Rouge when it is relevant to the article I’m writing.
Can I write a guest post on Obsession Rouge?
If you’re another blogger and have a good idea, let me know and I’ll consider it. You can read more about guest posting here.
For companies and anybody promoting shops / products, the answer is no. You can still contact me about press releases, however all links from promotional posts will be nofollow.
You believe I got something wrong?
I am usually thorough in my research and try to write as clearly as possible. If for some reason you believe I made a mistake, please contact me privately and I’ll take a look into it.
If you believe I received a broken product then you are welcome to send me another to reconsider. I’m not going to change a score simply because you don’t like it though.
Will you write for my website?
As a one off, maybe! Depends on what you have in mind. Contact me, give me all the details and I’ll consider it.